Here is a unique and interesting role that marries sales and people skills with tech know-how.
As our newest BDE working in Fire Equipment Services (FES – a commercial division of Fire Rescue Victoria) you will work with building and property, facility managers, major corporations and small businesses across a wide range of industries with the goal to help them to protect their people and assets via the best fire prevention initiatives.
Your territory is substantial, and you will be working West of Melbourne and across the South/West with a base in Blackburn.
You will have;
- Drive and goal orientation in achieving best practice for your clients and prospects
- Exceptional people skills when dealing with internal and external key personnel
- Demonstrated success in building client prospect list
- Able to produce preferred supplier agreements and secure SLAs
- Working to activity and revenue KPIs
- Proven experience in tender submissions, including within vendor panels, networking current and prospective clients
- Adept administrative ability in Office 365 (Word, Excel) database input and reporting
- Knowledge of AS1851, AS1851-2005, AS1851-2012 and AS3745-2010 would also be highly regarded.
About The Role
You will sell and manage the installation and maintenance of fire protection systems and the essential safety measures along with value added training in emergency management.
The Business Development Executive will achieve and exceed set quarterly and annual sales targets through the sale of Essential Safety Measures Services, which includes maintaining a sales report and commission calculation spread sheet on a weekly basis.
Effectively developing leads and building long-term relationships with high volume clients and organisations and sectors such as Facility Property Managers, Educational institutions, Healthcare and Aged care facilities and private enterprises through tender and proposal submissions and networking.
What We Offer
- Excellent training
- Permanent role offering job security
- Base salary + superannuation + commission + car allowance
- Blackburn work location with free onsite parking
- Free gym access on site
How To Apply
Applications must include a cover letter and your most current CV/resume (in Word not PDF) outlining your work experience as it relates to our requirements as listed above and further detailed in the PD.
Send your application to Veronika Klaic at Veronika.Klaic@frv.vic.gov.au
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please feel free to contact Veronika Klaic 0409 128 161.
Applications will be reviewed when received and suitable candidates will be contacted for interview at that time. You are encouraged to apply early to ensure you don’t miss this opportunity.